Ed Andrews | Shooting Director
I have a decade's experience in journalism and apply this to filmmaking, along with a love of cinematography and a keen sense of narrative.
Recent clients include BBC, Google, Adidas, Sony and Toyota as well as Kode, GreystoneTV, Little Dot Studios, Casual Films and Factory Media.
I'm capable of solo, run-and-gun shooting as well as directing and managing a crew. I have experience operating Arri Amira, Sony F5/FS7, Canon C300/100 and Red Epic.
Full Public Liability & Kit Hire Insurance.
Based in London, UK.
- Sony A7s mk2 w/ Atomos Ninja Assassin for 4k Pro Res
- Sony A7s mk1
- Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera
- Zoom h4n
- Sennheiser EW-100 ENG G3 Wireless Lav Kit
- Rode VideoMicPro
- Canon L 24mm f1.4
- Canon L 35mm f1.4
- Canon L 50mm f1.2
- Canon L 24mm-105mm f4 IS
- Canon L 70-200mm f2.8 II
- Angenieux 15mm-150mm f1.9 (Super16)
- Zeiss Optex 12mm-120mm T2.4 (Super 16)
- Olympus OM Zuiko 35mm f2.8
- Plus Kenko / Hoya / Tiffen IRNDs & Tiffen Glimmer Glass diffusion
- Litepanel Astra LED Bi-Colour
- Dedolight DLH4
- Calumet LED BiColour Panel
- Westcott Fast Flags, Polys, Diffusion, Gels & Stands
- Manfrotto 504 Carbon Tripod
- Chrosziel 16:9 Matte Box
- Calumet Video Tripod
- Glidecam 2000